Blog series 2/3
Who is a Database Managed Service for?
Every organisation no matter the size, will hold some form of mission critical data that is vital to the day-to-day running of their business. From large multinational banking firms to small independent software vendors, all have a requirement to access and manage data in order to operate.
A Database Managed Service is ideal for businesses that:
- Has recurring application and database performance issues.
- Has high in-house DBA costs and are looking to reduce head count.
- Requires their in-house DBA’s to focus on innovation and development as opposed to daily maintenance.
- Is struggling to employ highly skilled DBA’s.
- Needs DBA cover during times of sickness or holiday.
- Requires a first and second line help desk and resolution centre.
- Would benefit from 27*4 monitoring and alerting.
- Needs to enhance or compliment the skillset of their current in-house IT team.
If your organisation is in need of any of the above requirements, please ask to speak to one of our account managers.