This event is focused on three key areas to ensure Oracle Cloud success:
- Helping companies Simplify complexity to become more efficient.
- Enabling companies to Innovate by developing faster.
- Providing freedom to Transform through access to new business insight.
To articulate this, the event has been split into two key presentations:
The first presentation is focused on delivering insight into best practice techniques when moving your 'Oracle workloads' into the Cloud - highlighting how to reduce costs whilst modernising your data.
Now that your data is ‘Cloud Ready’, the second presentation will look capitalising on Cloud capabilities through data insight. Aside from the benefits of managing workloads in the Cloud, we will discuss the solutions behind 'Business Driven Analytics' and Insights – covering BI, Enterprise Analytics and Data Lakes.
To complete the final piece of the Cloud puzzle, experts will available to take one-on-one questions regarding 'operational excellence' – hot topics including GDPR, Cloud Security and Continuous Compliance.
People attending this event should be interested in:
- Reducing costs through data platform modernisation.
- Delivering business innovation and creating competitive advantages.
- Driving operational excellence.
You will also have the chance to have a Q&A session with specialists from both Oracle and dsp, where the floor will be open to any question you can think of.
Who should attend?
This event is primarily aimed at key business decision Makers - ITM, ITD, CTO's etc...
"Moving your Oracle workloads into the Cloud and the possibilities that await..."
What's on your agenda?