Please Join Us on 13th December @ Darbaar Restaurant
Moving Oracle workloads to the Cloud - Invitational Business Lunch
In the relaxed surroundings of Darbaar, with cuisine designed by renowned Chef Abdul Yaseen, DSP will be hosting one of its regular business lunches. This year we'll be exploring both the technical and commercial considerations involved when moving Oracle workloads to the cloud.
Modernising Data Platforms is sure to be a hot topic during 2018, and the increasing emergence of the Oracle Cloud is giving users of Oracle technology ever more options for elastic compute and data cente deployment. This event is not aimed to be a tech-fest, but more of an opportunity to gain some insight from peers, Oracle experts and a couple of our own experienced team, whilst networking in informal surroundings.
Topics that may crop up include:-
- Roadmaps for Data Platform Modernisation.
- Data driven business innovation.
- Practical ways to manage Oracle licensing in the Cloud.
- Data and Database Security in a distributed world.
This event is aimed primarily at ITMs, ITDs, and CxOs, but will be of great benefit to anyone with an interest in reducing costs through data platform migration, delivering innovation and creating competitive advantages - of course it will also appeal to those who enjoy exemplary Indian Cuisine!
Expert attendees include the following:
- Lee Walker: Oracle Licensing Specialist (dsp)
- Simon Brooks: CTO & Oracle Cloud Migration Specialist (dsp)
- Daryll Whyte: Oracle Data Platform (Oracle)
- Andrei Czompa: Oracle Cloud Specialist (Oracle)