In this ‘constructive’ networking event we’ll be discussing how JDA’s evolution of their WMS application will continue to enhance and drive your business forward. We will uncover how new technology innovations and advancements can improve your database support and licensing agreements, and how to maintain best practices to mitigate operational risk. Oracle experts will be at hand to discuss their best-of-breed solutions and how you reduce risk and costs through Oracle’s ODA, dsp support and cloud options.
The following hot topics will be covered in detail:
- Manageability and Support of your JDA application
- The evolution of JDA’s product suite – what next and how to prepare?
- How Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) can reduce cost, reduce risk and enable local (UK) Oracle Support.
- Industry leading advice on Oracle Cloud; covering Backup, DR, Test & Dev and BI.
This event has been arranged in partnership with Oracle, to deliver a highly informative half-day session aimed at companies who are looking for advice on:
- JDA support
- Reducing risk
- Product changes within JDA Warehouse Management System
- Oracle licensing
- Hardware consolidation and availability
- Reducing costs
- Cloud options
This all leads to a main goal, how to future proof your JDA environment through Oracle while becoming more efficient in terms of costs and productivity. As well as the option of developing the fundamental steps you need to take to get your cloud strategy up and running.
You will also have the chance to have a Q&A session with specialist from both Oracle and dsp, where the floor will be open to any question you can think of.
This event is primarily aimed at Key Technical Decision Makers, IT Managers and CTOs, however if you are interested in moving your data to the cloud, please do register to come along.